We’re here to help!
Our Support Team is here to assist you! If you have questions about how to use our System or you encounter a technical problem, please contact us for assistance.
- Call our Support Desk at 1.855.253.1731 for 24/7 bilingual assistance
- Submit a ticket from within the School-Day Application.
- Send a detailed outline of your problem to firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy holidays from all of us at School-Day! It is our pleasure this Holiday Season to extend to you our warmest greetings and best wishes for a Happy Holiday and a prosperous New Year!
With the holiday season approaching, we wish to inform you that our School-Day offices will be closed December 25 – January 2 inclusively. Should users require assistance during this time, our Support Desk will be available 24/7 at 1.855.253.1731 for your continued support.
System Maintenance dates (Dec 27 – 29)
School-Day will be unavailable for all users between December 27 and 29 inclusively, while we perform system maintenance activities.
New Support Knowledgebase
We’re super excited to announce that we are working on a new Support Knowledgebase, as part of our continuous effort to improve our Support Services. Our new Knowledgebase will provide users with access to user guide information in one location, quickly and efficiently, and will be available for use in January 2018. Stay tuned for more information to come in the new year!
We thank you for your support throughout the year and look forward to serving you in 2018!
School-Day is proud to offer new and improved email notifications for Parents!
Daily Summary Emails
School-Day has implemented a new daily summary email for Parents. We have introduced this change to help Parents better organize the many emails they receive throughout the day, by creating one single, easy-to-read summary.
- Parents will receive a daily summary email containing all new Events, Products and Services created at a school that day.
- The daily summary emails are created and queued throughout the course of the day, and will be sent to Parents starting at 8pm EST.
- If a parent has students linked to their account at multiple schools or school boards, they will now receive a single summary email containing all activity at their schools.
Real Time Emails
The following email notifications will continue to be sent in real time.
- Receipts for payments made
- Forgotten passwords
- Event and Product reminders
- Emails sent to school Administrators and Teachers